Seasoned Seller or first time, we are here to assist you in a Professional, Friendly manner.
Selling property can be a daunting task; however, that’s the reason for utilizing an experienced, licensed agent. We know the trends, the required paperwork and where to go to get the answers to some of those tougher questions.
We are here to help you sell your home:
- Contact Us. Our first conversation will be about what your goals are and setting up a time for us to view your property.
- First Meeting. Our first meeting is designed to gather details about your property and to answer any questions you may have. From there we will work up a current market analysis which will compare your property with others that are similar to give you an idea what the market should be willing to pay and a couple ideas as to pricing the property to sell.
- Prepare your property. It’s not necessary to have your property pristine before having us see the property and contrary to what the TV shows say, preparing your property for sale doesn’t need to be that complicated or that expensive. We will go over what would be helpful in getting your property prepared for sale. We will give you ideas as to what needs/may need to be done in order for the home to pass financing. We will also point out what can be done to make it more appealing and provide you with other helpful sales tips.
- It’s Time (... or is it?) Listing your property is not always an easy decision. There are multiple things that need to be factored (where you are moving to, how soon you want to make the change, is making the move the right thing for you). We will help you weigh out the pros and cons so you make an educated decision. Sometimes it’s just as rewarding when we can help folks figure out how to stay in their home if it’s what they want and it’s right for them.
- Not all agents are the same. It’s important to choose an agent that you are comfortable with. Selling property is a process and requires a team effort. We believe communication is key through the entire process. Communication is one of the most important components to keeping the process stress free. We are proud of the set-up we have in our office as it’s designed to be small so you have a personalized experience; however, we are set up so you do not have just one person assisting you, but a team.
Our job is to make the selling process easier on you so you can go about your life.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU!